Do you ever have those days where you find yourself saying “I’d love to try that one day”, and minutes later that exact same thought is whisked away to the corner of your mind, never to be found again? Well, it happens to me, all too often. So; I made a list. Some things scary, some things yummy (hopefully), some things educational, some things fun. I’ll post and snap photo’s as I go along, and add new ideas as they arise, and of course, any suggestions from you lovely people!
So Here it is – Enjoy!
- Learn Italian
Travel abroad on my own(07/01/2011)
- Learn to make sushi by myself
- Brush up on my French, and hold a real conversation (not the GCSE sort of conversation about my cat and siblings, the real variety.)
- Go cage diving with sharks
- Visit Madagascar (the wildlife there is 90% unique, the other 10% are birds/fish)
Overcome my fear of spiders (as much as humanly possible anyway)(21/1/2012) – Read about it!
- Overcome my fear of needles (as above)
- Overcome my fear of the dark (you get the idea)
- Read Harry Potter from start to finish (I lost motivation after no.4 and resorted to movies)
- Go to New York.
- See the New York Giants play in New York.
- Watch the fireworks in London for New Year
- Design and make an item of clothing from scratch
- Go on safari in Africa
- Climb Kilimanjaro (in place for when personal funds permit!)
- Take a photography course
- Buy an iPad
- Go to a music festival of some kind (tent optional. Need to be realistic of course)
- Take a pottery class
- Volunteer abroad (build a school, teach English, etc)
- Visit Australia.
Meet my real Dad.(15/11/2010)
- Meet secret brothers (x2).
- Record singing in a music studio
- Sing at an open mic night
- Learn to Salsa
- Meet Stephen Fry
- Move out. (again..and for good!)
Go to a proper Gig.– Read about it here!
- Take a fencing class (the sport, not the wooden kind!)
- Visit Japan
- Travel around India and learn to cook authentically.
- Travel to one of the Poles.
- Learn to Ski/go on a skiing holiday
- Publish some writing in an actual paper or public forum.
- Get a degree. In *something*
- Be fluent in some sort of code.
- Build up the courage to drive again. (post accident).
- Watch a cricket match.
- Own the Lego Death Star.
Go to Portabello Road Market (“place where the riches of ages are sold…”)Read about it here!
- Complete some sort of run/marathon
- Go to a spa.
- Go to Chelsea Flower Show.
- Go to a Comicon (the American one.)
- Write a book.
- Take a calligraphy class.
- Grow a plant from scratch without killing it.
- Visit Scotland
- Travel up Route 66 in an old-school convertible.
- See the Hogmony Fire Works in Edinburgh.
- Make my own ice cream.
- Go on the London Eye.
- Learn to swash-buckle like a pirate (though pretty sure this comes under fencing, its basically the same..right?)
Visit Hyde Park09/06/12
- Go to Colchester Zoo (They have bears there. I have never seen one before).
Go on a boat (of any sort) along the Thames– 23/06/12
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Go to Notting Hill Carnival.
Learn to make Jam- 09/08/12